2022 MARKS THE 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF CAMP PHILLIPS AND THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CHIPPEWA VALLEY COUNCIL.
CAMP PHILLIPS WILL BE HOSTING AN OPEN HOUSE AND CELEBRATION JULY 9TH FROM 11 AM TO 3 PM.
SCOUTS, SCOUTERS, SCOUTING ALUMNI, CAMP STAFF ALUMNI, AND PREVIOUS CAMP ATTENDEES ARE INVITED, AS WELL ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.
Planned activities include:
- Lunch 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Council and Camp Historical displays
- Trading Post open
- Crafts, shooting sports, nature, Fort Rice, and other areas open for activities
- Dedication of Alumni Association Lounge at the Trading Post
- Rededication of the recently renovated Chapel
- All preregistered attendees will receive a 70th anniversary patch
- Please join the Camp Phillips Alumni Association today! The Camp Phillips Alumni Association is for previous attendees, staff members, and supporters of Camp Phillips.