Glaciers End Boy Scout Troops
|It is a critical time in the life of your 4th or 5th grade son. He has been looking forward to being a Boy Scout since the day he joined Cub Scouts. From hiking, whitewater rafting, canoe camping, high ropes courses and much more, Boy Scouting has some of the greatest adventures that Scouting has to offer. The best part about Boy Scouting is that the youth and Scouts plan and lead all of their activities and meetings. Check out the information below for more information about Boy Scout Troops in Chippewa Falls. Visit or contact each troop for more information.
- Chartered by Trinity United Methodist Church @ 201 West Central Street, Chippewa Falls, WI (Downtown Chippewa Falls)
- The oldest Troop in Glaciers End Council – Started in 1933
- Scoutmaster – David Raihle – email: email@example.com
- Committee Chair – Michael Buchmann – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Troop 13 meets on Monday evenings at 6:30 in the basement of Trinity United Methodist Church.
1st Monday of the month is the PLC (Patrol Leadership Council), other 3 Mondays are the entire Troop.
- We have 29 active Scouts and many active adults in the Troop
- Troop website: www.troop13bsa.us
- Troop 13 is an active Troop that enjoys canoeing, backpacking, camping in both summer and winter, joining the Council for camporees and summer camp, geocaching, community service projects, rock climbing, SCUBA, high adventure, and more.
- Our Troop also understands that the boys have a busy life outside of Scouting. We encourage our Scouts to stay active when possible but to also enjoy family and other activities such as: school sports, band, choir, plays, church activities and more.
- Troop 13 takes pride in helping our young Scouts grow into mature young men who learn about leadership through on hand experiences that they cannot get without the support of parents, adult leaders, the community, and the Boy Scout structure all working together with the Scouts.
- Please email us with questions or let us know when you would like to visit our Troop. Check out our website for great pictures, videos, and our current Troop calendar.
- Chartered by Central Lutheran Church
28 E Columbia St, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
- Troop chartered on 12-1-1947
- Chartered Organization representative recognized for over 50 years
of Scout involvement
- Scoutmaster – Todd Beardshear
- Phone 715-720-9670 – available early evenings before 8 pm
- Committee Chair – Carol Evans
- Troop meets Monday evenings at 6:30 pm at Central Lutheran Church
Open to visits from any pack at anytime, we have a full calendar of events
Please e-mail ahead so we can expect you if possible
- Currently 18 active Scouts on the roster
- Adult who made Eagle Scout from Troop active at the Council level
- Several troop members active on Camp Phillips staff
- Troop Website:
- Troop Facebook page:
- Troop promotional video available at:
- Troop members are active in school activities including:
Swimming, Cross Country, Baseball, Soccer, Band, Orchestra, Choir,
School Plays, and Outside Jobs
Information coming soon
Information coming soon