How to Register Campers:
- Reserve your campsite by completing the 2018 Site Reservation Form and submitting a $110 deposit that will be applied toward your camp fees.
- Submit the Boy Scout Camp Deposit Form and Boy Scout Camp Roster by April 1st.
- Full fees are due by May 1st to receive the $10.00 Early Bird Discount. Please submit the Boy Scout Final Payment Form with your payment. Campers registered after May 1st will not be eligible for the Early Bird Discount.
- All fees must be paid in full by June 1st.
Attending Camp Phillips with another Unit:
- If a Scout is unable to attend with your unit, don't let them miss the summer camp experience. Register them with our provisional unit during Week 3 or with another unit.
- Scouts/Leaders who want to experience a second week for summer camp may also register with our provisional unit or make arrangements to come to camp with another unit.
Contact Terri Jay to connect your Scout with another unit/provisional unit, or if you are interested in being a provisional leader.
Summer 2017 - June 1, 2018:
Reserve space for 2018, $110 per unit.
(Site Reservation Form)
February 15th - April 1st, 2018:
Register campers with a $50 non-refundable deposit. (Deposit Form)
Advancement pre-registration opens.
(Your Troop Camping Chair can complete this online)
Final Payment due to receive Early Bird
Discount. (Final Payment Form)
Financial Assistance Form due.
Final Payment due.
(Final Payment Form)